Sponsored by the Office of Techonology Development
The innovative technologies developed through Harvard research have immense potential to improve lives, transform healthcare, and shape the future. Academic technology transfer is about sharing these innovations with the world and setting them up for success. The Office of Technology Development (OTD) at Harvard University invites you to join us for a career panel featuring PhD graduates who have gained valuable off-the-bench experience working in technology transfer positions and now leverage those experiences in roles beyond the academic setting. Light refreshments will be provided.
· Ray Camahort, PhD, Associate, Novo Ventures
· Alexis Moran, PhD, Associate Director of Alliance Management, ImmunoGen
· Gauri Nair, PhD, Operational Alliances Manager, Novartis
· Lulu Wang, PhD, Student Associate, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrtt & Dunner, LLP.
· Leslie Wardwell-Scott, PhD, Director of Business Development, Evelo Therapeutics
· Moderator: Jen Rice, PhD, Associate Director of Business Development, OTD
Please RSVP here