Join the Longwood Medical Area Research Data Management Working Group on April 15th for our bi-annual showcase event!
This informal & engaging session will include an overview of our working group, subgroup projects, and a forum to learn more about data management from our members at HMS, HSDM, HSPH, and Affiliate Hospitals.
RDM Working Group:
- Julie Goldman, Research Data Services, Countway Library
- Jessica Pierce, Research Data Manager, HMS Research Computing
Data Management Plans Subgroup:
- Melissa Korf, Director, Grants & Contracts Administration, HMS Office of Research Administration
Electronic Lab Notebooks Subgroup:
- Kathleen Keating, Research Computing Consultant, HMS Research Computing
Sarah Hauserman, Research Data Management Analyst, HMS Research Computing
Outreach & Training Subgroup:
- Dan Wainstock, HMS Associate Director of Research Integrity
Research Workflows & Metadata Subgroup:
- Caroline Shamu, Associate Dean for Research Cores and Technology, HMS Office for Research Operations
Showcase sponsored and organized by the LMA Research Data Management Working Group