Calendars & News of Happenings at HMS/HSDM
- Below contains links to calendars of events/symposia/workshops and scientific news at Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
Countway Library Classes & Events Calendar
- Calendar of upcoming classes, workshops and events at the Countway Library
Research Data Management Events Calendar
- Best practices & support services for research data lifecycles
Harvard Medical Community Calendar
- A comprehensive calendar for the Harvard Medical community with events of interest at Harvard Medical School and hospital affiliates. The calendar of events may be searched by discipline, event type and location.
The Harvard Gazette Online | Calendar
- A calendar of events at Harvard maintained by Harvard’s Office of News and Public Affairs. Find out about art exhibits, lectures, courses, and other events within the Harvard community. A great way to broaden your horizons and see what's going on across the river.
HMS All News
- An online news magazine of the Harvard Medical Community. Highlights events, accomplishments, funding, and news for the medical community at HMS and its teaching affiliates.
BioGrids Newsletter - September 2018
BioGrids is a project of the SBGrid Consortium at HMS under the direction of Piotr Sliz
Gene Editing Journal Club
- Mondays at 12:30p in 354 New Research Building, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur. By presenting papers in a group setting, we stay up to date on recent technologies, stimulate critical discussion, and establish new contacts for collaboration. We are always looking for new members in the Longwood Medical and Boston area. Everyone is welcome to attend, from postdocs and PIs to students and techs, with any level of experience.
- HarvardScience is a publication of the Harvard Office of News and Public Affairs devoted to all matters related to science at the various schools, departments, institutes, and hospitals of Harvard University. The items on HarvardScience are written specifically for the site or are selected from recent publications, press releases, newsletters, newspapers, and websites produced by Harvard University and its affiliates.