Featuring: Cheryl Vaughn, Ph.D., Ed.M, Managing Director, Learning and Development Programs, Boston Biomedical Innovation Center (B-BIC)
The #IamRemarkable initiative strives to empower women and underrepresented groups to speak openly about their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond, thereby breaking modesty norms and glass ceilings. At the heart of the #IamRemarkable initiative is a 90-minute workshop.
- Improve self-promotion motivation and skills.
- Change social perceptions towards self-promotion.
- Discuss data and research about self-promotion and unconscious biases.
- Articulate personal and professional achievements.
- Practice self-promotion.
- Strengthen your personal narrative with take-home exercises.