Featuring: Sabrina Woods, Holistic Career Coach & Linkedin Trainer
Workshop Description: Through this session you will use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to enhance your internal and external communication and workplace effectiveness. The MBTI is a powerful personality assessment tool to help individuals enhance social intelligence in work and in life. Through this tool you can gain self-awareness including a better understanding of your unique strengths and potential areas of growth, as well as how personality differences can impact the way you work. In this highly engaging and eye-opening webinar you will:
• Learn what your Myers-Briggs type is and what that means for you especially related to your work
• Gain heightened awareness of your own work style and preferred ways of working with others
• Increase understanding about how you prefer to receive information and make decisions
• Recognize normal personality differences and develop flexibility during workplace interactions to work more effectively with coworkers and supervisors.
• Understand how personality type impacts communication, collaboration and conflict
• Learn how to get your own work-related needs met by adapting your style to different situations and circumstances
During the session you will confirm your preferences to determine your 4-letter MBTI type and learn more about the tool through exercises and case studies. Before the session, we ask that you take a version of the Myers Briggs found here: www.16personalities.com. This session will be taught by Career Coach & Linkedin Trainer, Sabrina Woods, who is certified to administer the Myers-Briggs and has been using this tool for 20 years.
This workshop is co-sponsored by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: Postdoc and Graduate Student Affairs Office, Boston Children's Hospital: Office of Fellowship Training, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health: PDA and Office of Faculty Affairs, and the FAS Office of Postdoctoral Fellows